Wednesday, December 09, 2015

InstaLife

It's been more than 2 years since the last blog entry and am recently encouraged to write again by 2 different people who doesn't know each other. Feels kinda like a message from above.

I have started to Instagram my many adventures since my Melbourne trip in July 2015. It's the convenience of instant updates in pictures that's so enticing!

Follow me on my #CafeAdventures, #HomeCooked, #StraightFromCamera and #StraightFromThePhone postings which can be easily Googled too! Just look for sharonlili_tan.

https://www.instagram.com/sharonlili_tan/

Here's some to start with:

Butter and Beans @ Sec 17, PJ



Hello! by Kitchen Mafia @ Sec17, PJ



Iberico @ Oasis, Ara Damansara



Sometimes we just need that little nudge to get things started and that constant outpouring of oil for the upkeep of the passion to write.


No comments: