Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Perks of My Work Life

The perks of my work life is the one thing I won't trade for anything else. In the short 6 months that I'm with this department, I've met and taken personal photos with numerous artists like Anthony Morse from History Channel's Hidden Cities, Dave Salmoni from Discovery Channel's World's Deadliest Towns, Kimora Lee Simmons, the ever popular diva who isn't quite a diva in person, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza, Phineas and Ferb from Disney Channel, and Kim Sun Ah & Lee Dong Wook from Scent of a Woman on OneHD.

Some photos are in hard copies but here are some to share.

Media Conference for Scent of a Woman on 06.12.2011




Media Conference for Datuk Siti Nurhaliza documentary on History Channel on 30.11.2011


Phineas and Ferb 3D installation at Pavillion KL launch on 25.08.2011


Lunch with Anthony Morse of Hidden Cities on 11.11.2011


Phineas and Ferb Meet-the-Fans in PJ Hilton on 14.12.2011


Kimora Lee Simmons Media Conference on 05.10.2011


I'll upload the photo taken with them when I have them in softcopy. 


No comments: