Monday, June 29, 2009

Food photography

Food pictures may betray the actual taste of the food shown but in My Elephant Thai Restaurant in Sec 17, PJ, this is not true. The food is as good as it looks (I hope I gave them justice with the pictures I've taken here). Sadly, I can't recall the names of the food we had but here's a little description of them:

Fruit taufu in curry. Yums!

Omelette..another yums!

The spicy tom yam soup which had a good mix of herbs.

Green curry chicken. Very thick with coconut milk & curry; and absolutley scrumptious.

Paku or kangkung belacan. Yummy as well! Spicy enough and the vege was young and fresh.

Brown rice. Very tasty rice!

Do visit the restaurant when you have the opportunity and bookings are a must!

My Elephant Thai Restaurant & Café,
Block C - G4 Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13,
Section 17, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 012-328 5028, 019-360 8911
Business hours: Tuesday to Sundays - noon to 2.30pm, 6 to 10pm except Sunday lunch.


No comments: